SpeedWeekend 2022 Camping Rules and Regulations
***Campers are allowed to start coming on Tuesday August 30th***
1. All trailers must be hitch out to the road. Motorhomes must be able to drive forward off their lot. No corralling of trailers as issued by the Fire Inspector. All main roadways must be kept clear and accessible for emergency vehicles at all times. There will only be one vehicle and one trailer/motorhome per campsite allowed. For example, one RV and one car or one RV and one golf cart.
2. There will be a 12 AM curfew each evening for generators and campfires. Campfires must be in a contained unit. Also, please be aware if the province is under a fire ban, we follow that. If your generator is left running after midnight the security will come around and turn them off.
3. Golf carts only will be allowed in the camping area but will not be permitted after dark. No golf carts allowed in the pit area unless a handicap sticker is displayed. Staff motorized vehicles will be used and clearly marked.
4. There will be staff on site starting Wednesday, September 1st during your stay. Should you need assistance please come see us in the Events Office. Starting on Saturday, September 4th, Speedway 660 will have certified emergency personnel on site 24/7. There will be a First Aid Tent set up near the canteen that will be open throughout the weekend. In the event that someone is not in the First Aid Tent please don’t hesitate to ask one of the Speedway 660 staff for assistance.
5. ABSOLUTELY “No Fireworks” permitted at anytime. Offenders will receive one warning, next offense they will be asked to leave the camping area with no refund.
6. If you have a pet joining you for your stay at the Speedway, please keep them tied at all times and please clean up after your pet as a courtesy to your fellow campers. Also, please note that pets are not permitted in the pits or grandstand.
7. Garbage will be picked up daily. We ask that you please separate your recyclables from your garbage. Please have any garbage and recyclables set out in front of your trailer for removal. Garbage cans are provided throughout the camping area and your cooperation in keeping our facility clean is appreciated.
8. Ice is available for purchase at the Events office. Firewood and kindling will be available for purchase in the campground.
9. Dumping will be permitted on Monday morning at the back of the pits. Dumping into the port a potties that are setup around the campground is strictly prohibited. Please do not let grey water or sewage run freely from your trailer or RV as a courtesy to your fellow campers.
10. Track management is not responsible for any vehicles, RV’s, tents or other personal property on site. Park and use the space at your own risk.
11. Our civic address is 588 Branch Road, Geary.
12. Should you require assistance or have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask a member of the Speedway 660 staff by calling the office at 506 454-RACE (7223).
We hope you and your family enjoy your stay