UPDATE: About 150 campsites are available for Speedweekend as of Monday afternoon. If you are looking at booking your site, please call the Speedway office sooner rather than later.
Register your campsite now for Speedweekend 2016 by calling the Speedway 660 office at 506-454-RACE (7223) (ask for Lisa), or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost for camping at Speedway 660 for Speedweekend 2016 is $50 + HST.
Reserve early before camping sells out!
Camping Rules and Regulations
1. All trailers must be hitched out to the road. No Corralling of trailers as issued by the fire inspector.
2. There will be a 12 AM curfew each evening for generators and campfires.
3. There will be NO ATV’s or other motorized vehicles allowed other than in the pit area. A parking area will be set aside for motorized vehicle parking adjacent to the front gate and behind the ticket booth. Anyone traveling from the pits to the camping area must leave their motorized vehicle in this area before proceeding to the camping area.
4. Staff motorized vehicles will be used and clearly marked. Special permits for medical use ONLY will be allowed and can be applied for at the Events Office.
5. There will be staff on site starting Sunday, August 28th during your stay. Should you need assistance please come see us in the Events Office. Starting on Friday, Sept 2nd, Speedway 660 will have certified emergency personnel on site 24/7. There will be a First Aid Tent setup near the canteen that will be open throughout the weekend. In the event that someone is not in the First Aid Tent please don’t hesitate to ask one of the Speedway 660 staff for assistance.
6. Ice is available for purchase at the Events office.
7. Garbage will be picked up every day. We ask that you please separate your recyclables from your garbage and put a defined marking on the bag/box. Please have any garbage and recyclables set out in front of your trailer for removal.
8. Dumping will be permitted on Monday morning at the back of the pits prior to 12 NOON. Dumping into the port a potties that are setup around the campground is strictly prohibited. In past years, dumping into the port a potties has caused overflow rendering them unusable for our non-RV and trailer campers. Please respect their right to have facilities.
9. Please do not let grey water or sewage run freely from your trailer or RV as a courtesy to your fellow campers.
10. Garbage cans are provided throughout the camping area and your cooperation in keeping our facility clean is appreciated.
11. If you have a pet joining you for your stay at the Speedway, please keep then tied at all times and please clean up after your pet as a courtesy to your fellow campers. Also, please note that pets are not permitted in the pits or grandstand.
12. Should you require assistance or have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask a member of the Speedway 660 staff.
13. ABSOLUTELY “No Fireworks” permitted at anytime.
14. Generators will be shut off my 12am each night. Security will ask you to turn them off the first time, if they find them on again they will automatically be turned off.
We hope you and your family enjoy your stay!!!